Yeah I understand.

My question should have been directed to FSF and why they recommend Trisquel.

Not directed to the forum of Trisquel as to why the package is included.

But I really feel like Trisquel has a goal of being totally free, hence my questioning of the marketing of this particular program.

Anyway I find your tone rather aggressive and I believe you misinterpreted my OP. I am asking why this program is in the repo because of reason X. I have not demanded immediate exclusion.

Similarily:

If a forum topic was immediately excluded from conversation just because some user has some problem with it, then most likely there wouldn't be any topics left.

How about just not responding?