I just upgraded to Trisquel 8, and some of my input methods in ibus are
not working.

The input method for English, UK Dvorak, fails.  It should be UK
Dvorak, and it's labelled that way, but it is in fact not UK Dvorak; it
is UK QWERTY.

The input method for Chinese, "py (m17n)", does work.  中文: 你好!

The input method for Hindi, "Inscript (m17n)", does work.  आप।

The input method for Japanese, "Mozc", fails.  nihongo: konnichiha.

The input method for Russian fails.  @nj yt [jhjij

The input method for Esperanto, "h-fundamente (m17n)" does work.
 Esperanto: Laŭ Ludoviko Zamenhof, freŝa ĉeĥa manĝaĵo bongustas kun
spicoj.

The input method for Yiddish, "yivo (m17n)", does work.  ייִדיש: אױ װײ,
װערען זאָל פֿון דיר אַ בלינצע.

The input method for Hebrew fails.  gcrh, knv zv kt cxsr

The input method for Arabic fails.  hggku hldm

The input method for German fails.  'ber stra;e

The input method for Spanish fails.  Espa;ol  +Por qu'e no funciona
este teclado?