Thanks again both.

I have a few more questions on the Server front:

I currently have a ZFS pool running in another server-type machine that I would ideally move over as-is. Is it possible to run ZFS (OpenZFS) under Trisquel?

Secondly, what is the preferred/recommended means to run Virtual Instances/Machines/Containers in this regard? It is again intended to run multiple instances of whatever method is used, including a website, 'cloud', VoIP, Media Serving etc.

From my time here I only tend to see requests or advice requested on standalone machines, usually Laptops. I hope any discussions here are useful to anyone in a similar situation as myself!

Thanks.