On 11/09/18 21:27,  wrote:
> But even a stronger tone isn't going to make it any better over the
> long-term, because at the end of the day it's still just a delay,
> because the general population still doesn't care and another
> opportunity to do the exact same thing will present itself. We need a
> real solution, not a fake one.

     Sorry onpon, but I don't believe you.  Why I am going to believe
you would fight for "real change" when you aren't moving now?  Change
happens tomorrow at noon, not when you wish it to be scheduled.  This is
the moment that defines us.  Some of us are fighting, and you are just
staying in your cloud and despising everything that happens below.  You
are amongst the people that doesn't care, yet you think you can look at
the rest from a superior position.  You cannot.  Should any "real
change" happen in the future, it would probably not when you expected
it, and also be achieved by people like me, not like you.

--
Ignacio Agulló · agu...@ati.es