I’ve been trying to download a VPN for my Lenovo Thinkpad X200 Libreboot. The
VPN on the laptop sends me to the webpage openvpn.net but I don’t know what
program to buy because my OS Libreboot. PLEASE HELP!

Here are specifications of my laptop.

Lenovo Thinkpad X200 Libreboot BIOS Installed (Latest version) Intel Core 2 Duo
P8400 CPU 2.26Ghz 4GB DDR3 RAM 250GB HDD Freedom-compatible Atheros AR5B95
802.11n Wireless Card Genuine Lenovo 6 cell battery Genuine Lenovo AC adapter
Trisquel is pre-installed, using all open source drivers Ports: 1x VGA, 3x USB
2.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Microphone, 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 1x ExpressCard, 1x
Docking station connector Stereo Speakers Wireless Kill Switch This Libreboot
X200 is a business-grade, secure owner-controlled laptop that safeguards your
privacy, security, and freedom. It comes with the Libreboot BIOS replacement
and the FSF-endorsed, Trisquel GNU+Linux operating system pre-installed.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile