thanks again, loldier.
Anyway I am thinking this laptop does not manage very well even these minimum coices so I am trying to install trisquel mini, I tried it from zero in another partition but it does not install it, it show messages of error, so tried to "delete" Trisquel installation but I don know hot to do it. Then I found someone on the forum talking about making the full Trisquel becoming Trisquel Mini by installing some packages, but I don know how to do it, I have been searching without success... I installed a package called "trisquel-mini" but no changes.

Any info about if that is really possible? I mean installing some packages so Trisquel becomes Trisquel Mini...