Hey guys,

A friend gave me a bluetooth speaker and I wanted to use it with my Librebooted T400 running Trisquel 8. I notice the light indicator of bluetooth is always on in the T400 display, but I don't know which software should I install to detect and use the speaker.

Also, I wonder if a device such as this could use it's connection to the computer to inject some kind attack? I know that when connected to a smartphone it has keys to change to next music on youtube and such. Is it safe to use these devices?

Thanks.