Well, I have had rare occasions when using Abrowser a page would not open, but Tor Browser did. SO I think it's not related to DRM or non-free stuff, but maybe some kind of rare JS code that Abrowser doesn't understand (it never seemed to block JS just failed to load the page after several minutes of trying). Tor Browser just blocks all JS by default and so opened the sites with no problem. However, apart from Tor Browser (90% of the time) I only use Abrowser just fine and don't recommend any other browsers. Oh and IceCat too! I use that sometimes and really enjoy it, but not for general use.

Yeah, I am a Firefox kinda guy, with Tor Browser, Abrowser and Icecat all being basically based on it :P