Hello,
I have a Libreboot T400 which I have used daily since 2017. A few days ago when I started the computer it booted as normal but after the Trisquel logo when the log in screen should have appeared, the screen just turned dark. This have never happened before. I contacted Minifree but they did not know how to solve the problem and the thing the told me to try did not work. (They told me to press E after boot and then erase the lines that said "linux/....root=/...... and then press F10 but nothing changed after doing that.) Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be or do I need to reinstall the entire operating system? If I need to reinstall Trisquel, is there any way of saving a few photos that I would like to not lose?