> The reason i haven't downloaded it from the repos is due to it
> being on version 0.4.0 and the most up to date version is on 0.6.3.Could
> someone help me out

What specific feature do you need that 0.4.0 doesn't have? If you really
need something in the latest version that is missing from 0.4.0 then it
might be worth upgrading and we can walk you through it. If you just
want it because it's new then you should just stick with the stable
version in the repos. If you upgrade for no reason, then either (a) you
won't be able to tell the difference between the two versions or (b) the
new version will introduce new bugs.