> Since Abrowser is configured to
execute all JavaScript by default, Ebay, Amazon, and even DuckDuckGo
execute proprietary JavaScript when used in Abrowser. By suggesting
these search engines, Abrowser guides the user toward proprietary
JavaScript. I think that if Abrowser is not going to block non-free JS
by default as Icecat does, it should not go out of it's way to direct
users to pages that have non-free JS.

Indeed. Pointing to a proprietary addon or to poprietary javascript on a search engine is equally bad freedom wise. No difference at all. And if we think we shall exclude the first we shall by the same logic exclude the second.