Well, I didn't realize it was that bad. But yeah, T450 is not the best option anyways. Lenovo *might* be able to undo the intel me cleaner because of it being such a new processor.

Long story short, T400s is the best current option, until g505s is made available under libreboot. Although that device is an ideapad and still hasn't been librebooted yet. But! it can be run without blobs supposedly.

Though it sure isn't as durable as T400s. So long story short, X220 or X230 with coreboot + me cleaned are your next best option, or go straight for libreboot T400s if you want real freedom.