> Hello dear friends,
> I can't install any sofware/package with pip!

pip searches and installs from the PyPi repository. This repository
contains proprietary software. Since Trisquel can't control what goes
into the PyPi repository, the only solution was to remove pip from
Trisquel.

What package are you trying to install through pip? A lot of free
PyPi packages are already available in the Ubuntu and Trisquel
repositories. For package "foo" try

$ sudo apt install python-foo

or

$ sudo apt install python3-foo

If that doesn't work, check the license of the program to make sure that
it is free software. If it is, I would build it from source, which for
PyPi packages is very easy to do. As an example, here's what you would
do for the package "thefuck".

(1) Find the package on pypi.org

https://pypi.org/project/thefuck/

(2) Go to the bottom of the page and download thefuck-3.28.tar.gz, which
contains the source code.

(3) In a terminal, cd into the directory that you saved the file. For
example, if it was saved to your Downloads directory,

$ cd ~/Downloads

(4) Unpack and build

$ tar xf thefuck-3.28.tar.gz
$ cd thefuck-3.28/
$ sudo apt install python-setuptools python3-setuptools
$ ./setup.py build
$ sudo $ ./setup.py install