If you can't separate this as an independent encrypted partition, the
solution is a disk image (encrypted) mounted with ploop.

When you need to access to protected directory, you only mount image
file with ploop, and will need unlocking password. Once this is done,
you will have transparent access to full tree.

El 29/4/19 a les 19:31, vas19...@ya.ru ha escrit: