Hey,

In light of the fact that for some time I went without security updates, I decided to check my system with rkhunter and chkrootkit. Which I know have always been known to deliver some "false positives" which usually needs further inspection. For which I am asking help from other people here who can maybe run these tests and help comparing results, or even speak from their experience.

I got these results:

sudo rkhunter --check | grep Warning

/usr/bin/lwp-request                                     [ Warning ]
Checking /dev for suspicious file types                  [ Warning ]
Checking for hidden files and directories                [ Warning ]
System checks summary
=====================
File properties checks...
    Files checked: 148
    Suspect files: 1
Rootkit checks...
    Rootkits checked : 364
    Possible rootkits: 0
Applications checks...
    All checks skipped
The system checks took: 1 minute and 43 seconds

As for chkrootkit

sudo chkrootkit

Searching for suspicious files and dirs, it may take a while... The following suspicious files and directories were found: /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/PyQt5/uic/widget-plugins/.noinit /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PyQt4/uic/widget-plugins/.noinit /usr/lib/jvm/.java-1.8.0-op$ /lib/modules/4.4.0-141-generic/vdso/.build-id /lib/modules/4.4.0-143-generic/vdso/.build-id /lib/modules/4.4.0-142-generic/vdso/.build-id

Searching for Linux/Ebury - Operation Windigo ssh... Possible Linux/Ebury - Operation Windigo installetd

SO..... Does anyone else gets this warnings in their Trisquel 8 machine? What should be my next step? Any help is greatly appreciated.