> After Upgrading to Abrowser based off of Mozilla Firefox 67.0.3
> (latest version as of today), I am unable to search. The browser loops
> indefinitely.
>
> I am using Icecat for the time being. Anyone else having this issue?

Ugh. Just upgraded. I'm not having the search issue, but I'm having
other problems. My default search engine was changed to DuckDuckGo, a
toolbar item has appeared recommending to sync with a Firefox account,
and my color preferences are completely screwed up.

I think I might switch to Icecat permanently. I'm sick of Mozilla making
changes that screw up Abrowser every few months. At least Icecat is
based on a stable version of Firefox, so quidam only has to clean up
after Mozilla when there's a new ESR release.

Which search engine are you using? Does the issue still happen if you
use a different search engine?