OK, so I will use a librebooted T60 for my server. It crruntly has 2GB of memory - I may have to increase that to 3GB (which is max).

I will install Trisquel from at netinstall image but when I dd the image to a usb stick it creates two partitions (sdb1 and sdb2). When dd'ing other trisquel images I only get one partition (i.e. sdb1). I have been using this command sudo dd if=trisquel-netinst_8.0_i686.iso of=/dev/sdb bs=8M;sync taken from https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/how-create-liveusb It doesn't work. And I can't easily delete the partitions created on the usb stick. In fact the only way I have been able to do it is by creating a new partition table with gparted.

Q: What am I doing wrong and/or how can I solve that

As for the router issue raised by Libreshop above I will solve it by using two routers running libreCMC. That means that I will have a primary router, i.e. the one that is connected directly to 'the outside' and a secondary router which is 'behind'.

Q: Should I use the the primary or the secondary for my server traffic and how should I set the servers up, e.g. regarding vlan.