> At while the first installation, it did  not freeze so I was able to
> install it on SSD. But after the installation, on  the login page (at
> the center of the page, there are a text box and Trisquel  logo
> [photo2]) I entered the password but the password was denied.

I just searched for "cryptsetup fails bad password or options" and it
seems that the most common issue is that the user unknowingly has CapsLk
on. However, I see one case where the presence of a backslash in the
password might have been the cause.[1] If so, the problem may be
inconsistent character encoding, in which case non-ascii characters
could be a problem as well. You could confirm this by testing with a
password using only ascii alphanumeric characters.

How important is full disk encryption to you? (Are you worried about
physical theft of this machine?) If it doesn't matter, the simplest
thing might be to deselect LVM in the installer and avoid this issue
entirely.

> So I downloaded Trisquel mini in the same way to install it on the
> SSD.  I booted it from USB and chose "Try Trusquel without
> installing", every time  anyway usually desktop appeared, but after
> several tens seconds, it freezed,  then finally it started to freeze
> after a few seconds every time. Then I  tried to reinstall Trisquel 8
> (not mini) again from the "Try Trisquel without  installing" but the
> same phenomenon (freezing immediately) started to happen  with it too.
> So I cannot reinstall it on SSD neither.

So the freezing happens sooner every time? It's possible that the laptop
is overheating. What happens if you give the laptop some time to cool
down before trying again? Does the freezing take longer? When I
installed Trisquel 7 on my X60, I had the exact same issue with freezing
before I could make it through the installation process, and found that
the freezing always occurred when the laptop was hot. Cleaning the
fan[2] couldn't hurt.

[1]
https://www.reddit.com/r/linuxquestions/comments/2jhxqk/cryptsetup_failed_bad_password_or_options_after/

[2] https://invidio.us/watch?v=09XxTukin08