1. Create a bootable USB pendrive, flashing Trisquel Mini in it.
2. Boot from USB pendrive (you should press a special key while booting)
3. Mount internal drive from this "live" session and backup your data
4. Run "sudo fsck -kccy" on your internal drive

El 8/8/19 a les 3:05, jimgarr...@posteo.net ha escrit: