> I've added some programs that are in kxstudio's repos, is that ok?

Yes, although I would prefer to use a different source from KXStudio.
For a while their website has said, "NOTE: The KXStudio project is
currently on a break, regular development is expected to return later in
2019. Thanks for understanding"[1] and while I do see a recent build of
the latest version of drumgizmo,[2] it appears to be for their Ubuntu
14.04 repository,[3] with drumgizmo not included at all in their Ubuntu
16.04 repository,[4] and they still have no Ubuntu 18.04 (the base for
Trisquel 9) repository at all. I don't really understand their
infrastructure, but until they are officially active again I don't think
they're an ideal source.

[1] https://kx.studio/
[2] https://launchpad.net/~kxstudio-debian/+archive/ubuntu/plugins
[3]