> Do you know how I can get the iso for Trisquel 9?

There is none yet. I think that we are close to having a netinstall
image ready, but progress is slow. For now, I can think of three ways to
install Trisquel 9:

* debootstrap: This is probably the "right way" but not the most
  beginner friendly one.

* Upgrade from Trisquel 8: I've tested upgrading from a fresh, minimal
  install of Trisquel 8 and it worked fine. Upgrading from a system with
  more packages installed might or might not work well depending on what
  you have installed. See here[1] to see which packages are currently
  still broken in Trisquel 9.

* Migrate from Ubuntu 18.04: I haven't tested this at all, and I don't
  recommend it for now. Among other things that could go wrong, I don't
  think that all of Trisquel's branding and artwork has been package for
  Etiona yet, which shouldn't be a problem upgrading from Trisquel 8
  since the artwork will already be installed on your system, but would
  be a problem when migrating from Ubuntu since Ubuntu's
  artwork/branding will need to be replaced.

[1] https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/status-package-helpers-etiona