> If I 'sudo apt-mark unhold network-manager', the Update Manager still
> proposes me the version 1.10.6-2ubuntu1+8.0trisquel2 of
> NetworkManager...

If you really did use "unhold", then this is the expected behavior.
Change it to "hold" in order to prevent upgrades to network-manager.

If you actually used "hold" and "unhold" is just a typo in the forum
post, then maybe the graphical update manager does not observe the hold.
Or, perhaps it will not actually upgrade network-manager if you follow
through with the upgrade.  When I run "apt list --upgradable"
network-manager does appear, but when I run "sudo apt upgrade" I get

  network-manager

so if the graphical installer uses "apt list --upgradable" or some
equivalent to list the upgradable packages, then network-manager might
appear even if it will not actually be upgraded.