> is not possible to install lightdm-gtk-greeter, the package is missing, and also abiword is missing too...

I see, these packages have not yet been pushed to the repo.

> what if I "take" the packages from Flidas?

I would instead grab the Bionic debs from packages.ubuntu.com and install them manually (let me know if you do not know how to do this), so that the version match what will be in Etiona. I don't think that we will modify Ubuntu's version of abiword. We did modify it in Flidas, but only to address a bug which has been fixed upstream. Our version of lightdm-gtk-greeter will be a little different from Ubuntu's, but only for cosmetic purposes, not freedom issues, so it should be fine to use Ubuntu's version until Trisquel's is ready. Once it's in the repos, "apt update && apt upgrade" will replace Ubuntu's version with Trisquel's.