Is the X200s with SU9600 processor, librebootable? And does it have a significant battery life difference compared to the X200 regular, meaning it uses less?

Also, does it have a LCD screen, and finally, if you had 4gbs of ram on it, would it be able to use 128mb of it, for a virtual machine of archlinux or parabola or hyperbola?

Obviously, without crashing the comp though. ;)

Does it have an lcd screen and last I guess, do you have a spare if the answer to these is yes? :)

The x200 regarding ghz, can handle virtualizing 128mb oses easily. In fact it can even handle distributing 2gbs of ram.

So what I am wondering is would that X200s model I mentioned worked almost as well? Like a 50% reduction in processor speed/how much it can handle?

I am thinking of these questions so I know if SL9600 is the better processor for X200s or if I would rather have SU9600.