> We have debated this before. How trisquel gets provided has to mean
> somewhere in the chain a waste of resources takes place. The adding
> and removing of non free software.

Yes we have, and I have already explained that Ubuntu does *not* add
non-free software to Debian, so there is no "adding and removing" of
non-free software, only removing.  Ubuntu does some annoying things that
inconvenience us, but their modifications to Debian are under free
licenses.

> What are your comments on this suggestion? Getting a liaison officer
> in debian.  A person who makes sure that during programming
> documentation and scrips are made at the earliest possible stage which
> optimizes how to turn debian into free software. Maybe debian wants
> money for that work, but if it made the turning debian into free
> software part more efficient then it could still payoff.

This would be great, but Debian and the FSF would have to be decide to
do this.  It's not up to me.