Last year, Magic Banana explained to me how to configure backups to
another machine over my local network.  I have been using it to backup
my Trisquel laptop onto another machine running Hyperbola.  This is my
last machine still running Hyperbola, and I would now like to wipe it
and install another distro.

Before I do, I would like to recover a directory which I deleted from my
Desktop directory several months ago.  My understanding is that I should
be able to do this in Caja by right clicking and selecting "Restore
Missing Files..."  When I do this, a window pops up which says that it
is scanning for files, but it does not find any.  My expectation was
that I would be prompted for my Hyperbola user's password, followed by
the encryption password for the backup, which is what happens when I do
a full backup or a full restore.

Has anyone managed to restore individual files from a backup through
Caja?  Deja Dup says to use "Files", which might refer to Nautilus.  I
don't mind installing Nautilus temporary for this task, but if I use
this setup again in the future I'd like to get it working with Caja.