Hello, I have a problem on my netbook eeepc 1001px with the latest 2 .iso of Trisquel Mini 9. the .iso can't show the Lxde desktop. During the plymouth I press f2 to read the verbose messages but they are fast to read.
The Trisquel Mini 8.0.1.iso boot without problems.
I have controlled the shasum256 numbers (the .iso's are o.k. and them boot on my others laptop) and I have used 2 different usb keys.

And using Virtualbox I see in Trisquel Mini 9 there is both Calculator and Galculator.

Thanks for your work Trisquel team, can't wait to see the new Trisquel 9 official versions