So, this thread was meant to be an announcement for the ISOs published in December. I did ask for people to report issues with those ISOs here, but I didn't mean for all Trisquel 9 issues over the next 6 months to be dumped into this one thread. To anyone still experiencing an issue with Trisquel 9, I suggest opening a new thread about your specific issue. You will be more likely to have your issue seen by someone who can help, to receive a reply, and then to actually notice that someone has replied to you.