"Ultimately, why must you use a stable version? I never recommend personal users, especially beginners to choose stable version (let alone an LTS one)."

I suppose that excludes Trisquel then since it's both stable and LTS. I go with stable and LTS because I like my GNU/Linux distros to be boring and uneventful. Specifically: Releases that happen at 2 - 5 year intervals and where package version numbers are frozen in time on release. This lets me work on the things I want to work on and not spending my time on fixing the distro. Can't remember where I heard this one: "The bleeding edge is stained by the blood of the users."