So - are you still a Hutt?

This is a tricky question. I might ask the Hutt Grand Council whether a penguin can still technically be a Hutt next time they meet, if they ever meet again. We do not have much precedent on the matter, most hutts stay clear from random morphing.

And what did you do with Hamlet's skull? Sell it on ebay?

I was not allowed it when I registered for the mailing list, because my account has not been validated yet. So I mortgaged it to buy some extra ice and some fish. My penguin face seems to have already been given the go-ahead, though. I cannot change it until the user account gets validated. I must accept the outcome of the morphing process.