en ingles .. Stallman explica la situacion en que no tiene algun control sobre una computadora, pues ne es la suya sino de otros usuarios que usan software privativo, por ejemplo Windows. Dice: yo no tengo algun problema usando por un rato una maquina que usa software privativo cuando no no es una maquina mia, cuando no tenga control sobre ella.

However, if I am visiting somewhere and the machines available nearby happen to contain non-free software, through no doing of mine, I don't refuse to touch them. I will use them briefly for tasks such as browsing. This limited usage doesn't give my assent to the software's license, or make me responsible its being present in the computer, or make me the possessor of a copy of it, so I don't see an ethical obligation to refrain from this. Of course, I explain to the local people why they should migrate the machines to free software, but I don't push them hard, because annoying them is not the way to convince them.

Likewise, I don't need to worry about what software is in a kiosk, pay phone, or ATM that I am using. I hope their owners migrate them to free software, for their sake, but there's no need for me to refuse to touch them until then. (I do consider what those machines and their owners might do with my personal data, but that's a different issue, which would arise just the same even if they did use free software. My response to that issue is to minimize those activities which give them any data about me.

Intentò usted hablar con los empleadores? Claro, antes de hablar con ellos usted tiene que aseguarse de poder hacer todo el trabajo con software libre sin problemas y sin perdidas de tiempo.