Dear all,

  I'm trying to use type 43a (part load performance) and type20 (heat pump) but
I have several problems with external data files.

  I believe that my problems comes from the way I write the values (PLF
function of 1/PLR or heat pump caracteristics) in the externals data files.

  For exemple with type 43a, when I write more than 2 numbers of each data
(1/PLR and PLF) in the external data file, the PLF vs 1/PLR curve I draw using
results I obtain after simulation is correct in the first interval of values
but not after.

  Does anybody know how exactly write data in .txt files?

  Sincerely,

  Paul