Hello, Trnsys users.

I try to estimate the loading profile of a building using the Type56 multi-zone model. I suppose that by assigning a set value for the room temperature and relative humidity, the calculated QSENS_CORE and QLATD_CORE should represent the sensible and latent load of the building. However, when I then select a heat pump of similar capacity to simulate, the result indicate that the heat pump is seriously undersized. Is my interpretation of the building loads wrong? Is so, how can I get it correctly? Your reply is highly appreciated. Thank you!

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
PhD student
Department of Mechanical Engineering