Hi Pete
Thanks for your write-up on your win, these Lectures/tapes by Dennis are really
crammed with useful data.
I spent most of yesterday afternoon and evening studying the theory section in
the pdf version of TROM with your comments, very useful, had a wonderful time
reading that.

I just had a win which took a few hours before I realised it and that was
listening to the tape, "The Surprise Game", where it got on to the subject of
playmates.

It reminded me that from about the ages of 2 to 5, somewhere around there I
used to have this huge big blue stuffed dog, which was bigger than me, I used
to carry it everywhere, it was always there sitting beside me.
I cannot remember ever talking to it but I did have the strong impression that
this stuffed dog and I were very close, it seemed to have a large degree of
importance in my life at that time.
By the time I was 5 or 6 I think I had grown out of needing a playmate and was
now into discovering things about the world I lived in, (Big trouble for my
parents).

Anyway the point of this win is that later on I decided to have another go at
level 2 but I couldn't seem to find anything to work on, (I have days when my
time is better taken up studying rather than processing) so I gave up on it.

Later on, I suddenly realised that the item to use on level 2 had actually been
presented to me, "The blue dog" :)  so I have had a good smile about that.
Right, I will get to work on that.
Best
Mike