Hi Everyone
I was doing some research on IFA this morning, an ancient religion as I am
interested in primal goals, polarities that sort of thing when I came across
this page:
http://sandorian.us/newslog2.php/__show_article/_a000245-000256.htm
Message origionally by Ed Berwick.

I met Alan some years ago at a meeting in London, a memorable experience, I
came out floating on air, it seemed.

While I was studying Knowledgism I was able to achieve many things I had not
been able to before.

My communication level improved considerably, I was able to achieve
accomplishments on a third Dynamic level I would never had thought possible
before that.

I actually cleared up the area I live in from gangs/trouble makers, went to
meetings, contacted the right people and got my photograph in the city
newspaper.

I still have many of his books, The Clean Slate procedure is an excellent way
of discovering MUs, confusions and to get a very good understanding of a word.

So sorry to hear of his passing away, he discovered some very good tech, I
always liked his mood drills and his SPIEPIR is very usable for setting goals.

SPIEPIR, Spirit, Perceive, Intend, Envision, Plan, Implement, Result.

Best
Mike