List Moderator

-----Original Message-----
From: trom-boun...@lists.newciv.org [mailto:trom-boun...@lists.newciv.org]on
Behalf Of eastbay...@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 10:01 AM
To: The Resolution of Mind list
Subject: Re: [TROM1] anyone on this list using trom ?

Wow! Thanks Mike

Sounds like you've got a good handle on things in general

Levels 2 and 3 are a great way to get back into a peacfull state

Wish you all the best and let me know if you have any questions

I started using Trom back in 97 , did very well but decided to wait until
now to restart it .

I also created the Trom website on geocities back then too but the company
went out of business and took the site with it

I'll be putting up a new website soon that has no deletions or alterations

I've had tremendous gains using levels 2 and 3 and loom forward to
completing them and getting started with L5 in about 4 to 6 months

Hope to hear back soon

Good luck
Slim