Hi Jim,

>From my point of view it means that you imagine that someone else brings
>something into existence.

good luck with your tromming,

Carlos

Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 09:38:42 -0500
From: bigpostul...@gmail.com
To: trom@lists.newciv.org
Subject: [TROM1] RI Commands

I have a question regarding Part B on the RI Commands. The command is: Have
another bring something into existence. Am I to understand it that I need to
get the concept that I have someone else bring something into existence other
than myself? Part A is very straight forward, Bring something into existence,
but I want to make sure I understand Part B correct because it does start out
by saying, have another, so that would be someone other than me. Thank you for
helping me sort that out. I plan to TROM every evening for one hour Mon - Thu.