Hi all
  Actually this is a two disk DVD program so this is a DVD report.

On July 4, 2009 Golden Era Productions came out with a two disk DVD titled
“How to Use Dianetics”.  I heard that it was good on another list and
decided to try it with little expectation that it would be more than a
commercial for Scientology.  I was mistaken in that.

The two disk set covers an introduction to the book “Dianetics Modern
Science of Mental Health” in the first disk. It also shows how to run a
Dianetic auditing session and what the auditors code is and what happens
when you do not apply the auditors code.  The second disk covers Dianetic
auditing in more detail.

The graphics are top notch computer generated graphics. The actors are
professional and believable which make the auditing sessions both
interesting and restimulative if you are not a clear.  You will find
yourself sympathizing with the preclear in the dramatizations of the
original scene and in the auditing of it.  That is of course what good
acting is about.

If you need to orient some one to what auditing is about or want to start
Dianetic auditing or want more reality on what you are running in TROM this
is good material.

You can get a copy at amazon.com and the price for new copies starts at
$0.95  that is 95 cents American so with shipping it is less than $5.00
within the continental US.

Keep on TROMing

Pete

http://www.amazon.com/How-Use-Dianetics-various/dp/1403164916/ref=sr_1_2?ie=