Hi Everyone,

My names kristian I live newcastle australia - just north of sydney.

I have just discovered TROM and have started doing the level 1 & level 2
exercises.  I am just loving them,  so much clarity and peace.

       I have never been in scientology but have worked through some of
peter shepherds insight project & Metaprogramming, which was based on irlene
mumfords adaption of Rons works.  I got through two or three levels but the
course is so badly written that I stalled there.  I am a qualified
hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner.

       I love the simplicity of the technique - for me it really explains
the actual strucutre of meditation and mindfullness found in the eastern
meditative disciplines and explains it much better.

       So I've been practicing RI and then selecting a scene and picking an
object and noticing 10 or so differences between the object and an object in
present time.  Then doing the same with similarities.  Sometimes I space out
and go into a light trance but most of the time I can carry on and finish
the exercises to completion.

So nice to meet you all - this work is incredible!

Kristian