It's normal to get very sleepy sometimes while timebreaking

Let it happen and take a nap then pick up where you left off after you
wake up or the next day

You won't fall asleep when you restart where you left off. Just pick
it up where youve left off until you've flattened it out.

You might fall asleep the next time you start a new session. No
problem , sleep well . Sleeping is a good thing .

Just make it a point to use the levels and RI on a daily basis and
plan on missing some days when you fall asleep after starting your
session

I've had the best naps in my life as a result of using TROM

It's very normal and all part of the process as a whole