LOL !!!

It's obviouse you and JB are the same guy :  )

Good example of the blame/guilt coin though.

;  )

On Dec 30, 2010, at 1:13 PM, "David M. Pelly" <david.pe...@hotmail.ca> wrote:

John Boice told in private email to me, that he wanted so much to go clear in this life. I sensed the desperation in his comm. He asked me to stick together with him to get through TROM. He was trying so hard.

He was begging for good help on an appropriate gradient, from the members of this list and he did not get what he needed.

May he rest in peace,

David

David, I am sorry to inform you that John is no longer with us. Please pass this news to any fellow Trommers who you see fit.

<JBoiceObit.jpg>