From: Aarre Peltomaa <peltomaa.aa...@gmail.com>
Subject: [TROM1] hole in middle of 'The erasibility of junior universes' lecure
To: "The Resolution of Mind list" <trom@lists.newciv.org>
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 7:05 PM

*************
The following message is relayed to you by  trom@lists.newciv.org
************
Hi,                            Feb. /'11

Am I the only one that can't download a good rendition of this lecture,  'The
erasibility of junior universes'?  It has a blank spot in the middle, and seems
like the first part is a different lecture from the second part.  I tried
downloading it many times, with the same result.  All other 41 lectures and
talks are good.  I'm half-way through my third pass through the tapes.

Love,   Aarre Peltomaa

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----