Hi Aarre
Sorry if I caused you some embarressment over that question, I just see
something and ask the question, it would not occur to me to think about if it
was a public forum or not
 It's a good job you don't have a live conversation with me you would be pretty
confused after a short while, we right brained people (to use a model) jump
about all over the place depending what idea or picture is brought up into mind
by what the other person says.
I don't use my second name, I don't actually like it, I dunno why, I think it's
something to do with the fact that my name or names is not actually who I
really am, I often get a false or pretend feeling about it when I use them,
that's probably a bit weird, but there you go.

  I believe most of my upset is in past lives, but several, including Robert
Ducharme, who developed R3X (routine 3 expanded), have suggested that most of
this lifetime charge/upset is tied up in prenatal incidents.  I haven't decided
what to believe about it yet, but it stands to reason that you can create a lot
more postulates in 76 trillion years than you can in one lifetime.  But the
postulates relating to this lifetime might be given a lot more
importance/weighting/emphasis, and thus be more 'keyed in'  than the not
current stuff.  Dennis talked about importance/urgency/intensity  in a
postulate being important in how it affects us.  I know that I don't know, and
that's a higher awareness than I had when I was a teenager.  When I was a
teenager, I arrogantly thought that I knew everything.  The more that I learn,
the more that I realize that I don't know a lot still.  It ultimately probably
doesn't matter anyway, as long as one is doing the TROM the way that we've been
told works.  I currently agree with Dennis that everything in the physical
universe is knowable, and that when we get to the completion of level 5, we can
know it if we want to.  I can't prove that that datum is true, but have decided
to accept it as a truth for working purposes under the postulate that I will
find out when I get there if it's true or not.  I believe that we won't be
disappointed.  Actually, my compulsion to know everything is shrinking as I do
my TROM, and I get more balanced on the 4 know postulates.

  I dunno, I feel as if I am on a different path to what a Scientologist for
example would have in mind or rather the ideas and tech LRH produced, I think I
have written before that there appear to me to be people who want more of the
physic universe, greater power over it, higher ability, like the OT levels, I
don't find that.
  What I want is less and less of the physical, The peace that passeth all
understanding is a good way of putting it.
  Maybe people or should I say Beings are at different points on a spiritual
cycle.
  I cannot bypass or ignore what I really feel or my experience, all this, the
PU I mean is as nothing, it's not serious or important, it has no value to me
in the aquisition of goods, chasing after lots of sex for instance, aquireing
great ego status, Place me in the open countryside with huge space about me,
what else do I need.

  I agree.  My many past track incidents are beyond this lifetime belief.  Ask
Colleen;  she's audited me well over a hundred hours all over the time track.
I couldn't have dreamed that stuff up out of my wildest imagination!

  I don't deny that you can find many past lives and so on in people, it's
quite an interest of mine actually, I may pick it up again sometime in the
future, I got to be honest though, it's more like just a fun game to me, like
discovering unknown thiings, I have more of a mindset of bringing people into
the present and then asking them what goals they would like to achieve, that
will bring them alive and into creating.

  What happened in July?  Do you have current pain?

  The tecnical name is Aortic dissection:
  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001233
  And I still have pain but have a positive mental attitude and I am feeling
better every day.

  , but I have a lot of anecdotes.  Do you remember that in the Marcab
Confederacy, there were race tracks, where they raced to the 'death', and only
the winner got to live.

  I have read that or heard it, it's beyond my reality level to be honest, I
don't see past lives or earlier universe in my mind, I have seen many strange
mental picture I have never been able to make out what they are, it's odd that,
I can see them but I can't describe them, it's like there is a disconnection
between the picture and being able to decribe it in my mind.
  I don't have that problem with this lifetime pictures only with those very
strange ones.

  IT'S MY SINCERE BELIEF THAT WE HAVE TO BE ABLE TO ABSOLUTELY TURN OFF THE
PHYSICAL UNIVERSE TOTALLY FOR OURSELVES BEFORE WE CAN PROPERLY ASSESS JUST HOW
MUCH OF IT THAT WE WANT TO HAVE.  That is my opinion. I believe that we can't
properly assess how much 'games sensation'  is optimum for each of us while we
are still in the mess.

  That is if a Being is into playing games, I hope and I really do that after
this complete muck up of a life is over there will be no "I" that wants to
experience any of this again, I need bloody good rest, to sit back in eternity
and watch the clouds roll by.
  I hope you are not finding this too depressing :)
  I should have written this reply another time it might have come out a bit
more cheerful.

  I still plan on having a go at level 4 of TROM when I have a few things
sorted out here, I am aware that there quite a few hidden or forgotten areas in
my early childhood, It will be interesting if that particular process can bring
them to light

    Anyway, take care
    Best
    Mike