Hi Leo,                  May 17/'11

Sounds good to me from my limited understanding.  I guess the pragmatic
approach is that the definition is correct for you or anyone else if it
works for you in your sessions;  does it work for you ok?
Hindrance of knowingness or enforcement of un-knowingness has enforcement of
knowingness at it's base, doesn't it?  If you want to look at a painting,
and I put a cover over the painting, am I not forcing you to know me as a
being that is covering the painting from you?  I'm creating an effect for
you to know, am I not?

Thanks,
Aarre Peltomaa
peltomaa.aa...@gmail.com