Hi to you too, Aarre,

I was debating whether or not I should respond and then I glanced up
and saw that you were addressing this to me.

Great to hear that you are moving on and in a great state of being.

Yes it is quite a show watching the silly games being played so
seriously.  Yes ,I see it as a joke because of all of the
seriousness.  I don't know if you saw an earlier response of mine
where I said just that and admonished one to be careful that they
don't play the joke on themselves.  That easily happens when there is
so much seriousness.

Keep it up.  Have fun.  What's a little smoke in the face or in
someone else's face?  Can't take a little communication ... ?????
Oh, poor baby.

I saw a movie about WWII where some interrogators blew some smoke
into a captured enemies face and he gave up the castle.  That was
before I smoked and I thought, gee that must be really tortuous.  Now
I laugh, grin, chuckle.  What a joke.

Paul