Hello Leo, and I always appreciate your comments on this list.

In my case, on Level 3, I start with a "recent" incident and then sometimes
an incident during separation from static comes into view which also gets
timebroken.

However, that occurs when I "enter positive and remain passive", and I
never go purposely looking in that area -- separation from static.  And
even though I can see the basic To Know postulate set at separation
incident, I'm not on Level 5, so I don't want to go digging into that as of
yet.  But almost any incident I run seems to take me back there too.

colleen