Yesterday I punched in importances and ran through a series of incidents,
sort of dianetics style but much faster until I stopped within the
viewpoint of a creator valence who had the postulate, "Everything must
persist" and the whole sad tale I had been running down to that point all
made sense in light of that god-command, and I also saw how I had used that
this lifetime too (esp. explained sufferings I endured as a child -- who
would have thought an infant could be so 'causative', ha!)

The next time someone tries to make me feel bad about the "starving
children in Biafra", or say "how could God allow all that suffering.....?"
I'm going to know better.

Now, the only question is did I release that postulate and only I will
benefit from the release of it, or did others make similar postulates and
have to make their own personal releases?

Also, as a creator type I felt I could be more happily responsible, and
even if lifeforms might only look like ants to me, or simply pay them no
more attention than I would to my big toe, the question I can ask myself
now is, "how many times do I need to stubb my big toe?!?  Well, now that I
nulled that postulate I can come up with a different answer.  Why did I do
that postulate?  Well, it appears that at that stage everything looked
"good" and of course I wanted all that pleasant goodness to persist --
hooked on sensation is what it always seems to boil down to.

Hmmmm, "sensation" -- perhaps the next concept to punch in.....

So, you can see I am having a lot of fun with Level 3 style timebreaking,
just have to do good accompanying RI and that is still a bit buggered for
me.  Have to do RI without chewing on my bank which seems to be the
challenge.  Hubbard's advice was to take a current creation or mock-up and
make present time changes to it.

--
**¨) ¤