That's GREAT!

Postulates are a very funny thing. Since they do work in the MEST Universe, one will always be cause with the postulate and then be the effect when it is in place. Of prime importance is for one to realize that they need to be fluid with their postulates and not have them last forever or basically operate on them forever. That's why those nasty stuck postulates in the reactive mind are so crazy to have around.

And better yet .... Let's all just get rid of our minds. They are no longer needed once one has become aware and can know and understand, then differentiate and/or similariate. (new word in the English Language)

As an example. I will never be surprised again! Well there goes all of the worthwhile good ones too. No more birthdays or Christmases for you again.

Let us know if you have a good one that we can all laugh about too.

Paul