Hi Colleen and everyone,

I have been pre-occupied again with those crazy things that life can throw at one. Because of that I have not been able nor inclined to post of late. I don't know if others have seen some things really change within the last week but I sure have. This has all started concurrent with me finishing Level 4 and starting Level 5. I have been addressing the exercise of 1A every night so to have started Level 5 and dropped it is not a factor.

Now to get to your question below.

In this tape lecture Dennis says that beings either run around trying to
know something that has not been brought into existence in this universe to
be known, or they run around trying to "not-is".

I'm very very familiar with examples of "not-is", and I find I am lacking some solid examples of the first part of Dennis' statement. Would someone
please help me out, thank you.

There is that old conundrum from the intellectuals over the ages that 'there are things that cannot be known'. I dare say they were being quite non-life with this idea. Just this simple idea once taken up and believed as fact becomes a trap. There are no such things. Theta can 'Know' and Theta can decide to 'Not Know' and that governs the entire spectrum of existence, not just a portion of it.

From Dennis in his Logical Note: "The basic law of this universe states that it’s only possible to know those things which have been brought into existence to be known. From this law it follows that those things which have been brought into existence to be known are ipso facts considered knowable. This means that the universe imposes upon us a willingness to know those things we bring into existence to be known. While we function inside this law we can play games in this universe with impunity. However, once we try and function outside of this law the universe becomes a trap. The trap is of course, our ignorance of the basic law of the universe, not something intrinsic in the nature of the universe itself. This means that its quite safe to create any effect in this universe as long as one is willing to experience (know) the effect one has created. Once one loses sight of this law one becomes trapped. Trapped where? Trapped within the basic "To know’ goals package. And of course, trapped within the universe itself."