Hello Max, I really enjoyed reading and studying the well expressed posts
of Peter and Alex Graf.

I would like to contribute an additional service, and if you find it of
service to you then I've done well.

Here is a website that will take you through the CCHs:

http://www.paulsrobot.com/node/OpPro8C_instructions

I've never tried it.  My auditor ran CCHs to very good endings and I did
notice that I gained more presence of myself and my RI and Timebreaking
became more rewarding.

Since I am a non-perception case when it comes to running RI, I or now feel
more comfortable with physical RI.  But let's get it from the author of the
Games Manual, even though this might take up a few bytes:

While running RI it is not necessary to perceive one's creations. The
certainty that one has created is sufficient. Lack of perception is a very
poor proof of non existence. (There are many Chinese stirring their rice
pots in Peking right now. The fact that you cannot perceive them doing so
is no proof that they aren’t there doing it.)

Early on many beings find themselves plagued by ‘non-perception’ screens,
which prevent them from perceiving their own creations. As you progress
through the levels you’ll become more and more aware of these screens.
Finally you’ll vanish them, and thereafter be able to perceive your own
creations. Some beings have always been able to perceive their own
creations -- often in glorious Technicolor -- and will wonder why I’m
making such a fuss about all this. These notes aren’t for you, but for the
being who has got himself backed up hard against a ‘no-perception’ screen -
either one of his own, or someone else’s. (Refer to Theory Section for more
detailed info on the subject of screens.)

There is another class of RI called RI by perception. This is where the
being repairs his scarcity of importances by increasing his contact with,
and reality of, an existing importance in the PT physical universe. As any
solid object has a residual importance postulate within it, we therefore
see that a being can repair his scarcity of importance by physically
contacting such a solid PT physical universe object. Grasping such an
object with your hands and feeling its solidity, temperature, texture etc.,
will repair importance. Many beings who have difficulty with the creative
RI commands will be able to use RI by perception. Any being who can use the
creative RI exercises will also be able to use RI by perception, but should
use the creative version by preference. Any being who can only use RI by
perception early on should from time to time during the Levels have another
go at the creative versions. Sooner or later one will ‘click’, and
thereafter should be used in preference to the RI by perception method.
Theoretically at least, you and I and others had a part in keeping these
solid mock-ups here in the "now", so you could say that you are processing
both your viewpoint and that of others when you do perceptual RI.

And I do believe Dennis was more than correct when he said some would get a
better start with Timebreaking if they were delivered the CCHs.

May you never be the same again,
Colleen